Hurricane Safe Products
One of the most common and useful investments against hurricane-force winds would be our hurricane panels and screens. These items are:
- Easy to put into storage, like the calm portions of storm season and the “off-season” of December through May.
- Relatively inexpensive, allowing you to easily purchase enough to reinforce every window.
- Durable and resilient to the sort of winds commonly generated during a hurricane.
We also offer two varieties of clear paneling that are easily installed with little difficulty. Once installed, you do not need to worry about placing them before a storm, these panels do their job year-round.
- Lexan panels are “ultra-clear” and feature a corrugated construction.
- Flat panels can be shaped to order. Furthermore, they actually reject heat, which benefits consumers by insulating the home, preventing heat from escaping the house and making a modest dent in the energy costs of the home.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.