Hurricane Safe Products – Hurricane Season 2017
– Advisories will now be issued for potential tropical cyclones before the storms even form
– Storm surge watches and warnings will be issued
– Earliest reasonable arrival of storm force winds will be part of the forecast
– The cone of uncertainty is shrinking
– Advisory graphics have been improved
While the National Hurricane Center is doing all it can to help get better more complete warnings out in plenty of time to keep everyone safe, it is also up to each household to do their part for hurricane protection as well. Installing hurricane panels in advance of hurricane season is the best way to protect your property and your family. Panels, shutters, screens, and impact film protection can make a huge difference in your personal safety. In addition, many homeowner insurance policies recognize the importance of hurricane prevention measures and will give you a discount on your premiums to help compensate for the cost of instillation.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.